PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about yourdevice, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone,and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as youbrowse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages orproducts that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site,and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to thisautomatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and ofteninclude an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, andhow to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data includingyour IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages,and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to recordinformation about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through theSite, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billingaddress, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers),email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “OrderInformation”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any ordersplaced through the Site (including processing your payment information,arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or orderconfirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you withinformation or advertising relating to our products or services. We use theDevice Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk andfraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve andoptimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customersbrowse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketingand advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use yourPersonal Information, as described above. For example, we use Subbly to powerour online store--you can read more about how Subbly uses your PersonalInformation here:
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use theSite -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Informationhere:
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicablelaws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawfulrequest for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you withtargeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be ofinterest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, youcan visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page athttp://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the DigitalAdvertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practiceswhen we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personalinformation we hold about you and to ask that your personal information becorrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right,please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if youare a European resident we note that we are processing your information inorder to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make anorder through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate businessinterests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will betransferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your OrderInformation for our records unless and until you ask us to delete thisinformation.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16 .
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or ifyou would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com by mail using the details provided below:
Bio-Onics Ltd, 184 Shepherds Bush Road, London, W6 7NL, UK